- Advocating corruption-free administration and social participation.
- Planning, modifying, and promoting the bureau’s integrity policies.
- Property declaration of civil servants.
- Tasks relating to lobbying, conflict of interests, and corruption of civil servants.
- Investigating suspicious happenings of subordinate units and checking corruption-prone tasks.
- Handling reports from the public and the media about the bureau’s suspected malpractices.
- Processing appeals which the bureau receives.
- Keeping confidential matters for the bureau and maintaining and negotiating the bureau’s safety.
- Appraisals of just and fair work. Tasks entrusted by the director and supervising ethics offices.
- Aerial Survey Office(in Mandarin)
Last updated on:2021-11-04